With its emerald-green waters, silver beaches and crystal-clear sky, Kapalai Island can be considered one of the most beautiful places in the whole Malaysian Borneo Archipelago. Spending here a few days can make you forget the agitation and the daily problems associated with living in a big city.
In order to get there, you have to take the speedboat from the Semporna peninsula, also the departure point to Mabul Island, another two famous tourist destination in the area.
If you are the kind who prefers to spend the time lying on the sand, in the company of a good book, enjoying the quietness around, then the secluded beaches here are definitely the place to go to.
The fact that the chalets hosting the tourists are built on pillars confers them a special charm, ensuring a perfect match between the buildings and the landscape. The restaurants on Kapalai Island are constructed in the same style and the dining halls incorporate a window that allows you to watch the marine creatures swimming underneath, while you enjoy a tasty dinner.
If diving is the main reason why you choose this place as a destination for your holiday, there is no point in carrying the necessary equipment all the way from home, because you can rent all the things you need from the specialized centers here. Besides, highly trained diving instructors will be more than happy to offer you guidance and assistance.
Exploring the depths of the Mid Reef, Black Ray Channel or Eel Garden, you have the opportunity to observe an impressive number of sea creatures in their natural environment. Some of the species you encounter can only be seen in this area, so you have to take an underwater camera with you and immortalize the once in a lifetime experience.
The summer is already here, so do not let the opportunity to pass by you, but book a vacation with us and discover the unspoiled beauty of the Kapalai Island.
Sample Itinerary 4D/3N
|3 Days / 2 Nights||MYR 1,900.00||MYR 1,520.00|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||MYR 2,580.00||MYR 2,064.00|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||MYR 3,410.00||MYR 2,728.00|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||MYR 4,240.00||MYR 3,392.00|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||MYR 5,070.00||MYR 4,056.00|
- Meet and land transfer from Tawau Airport to our Private Jetty at Semporna (70 mins) & return transfer.
- Boat transfer to Kapalai Island & return
- Accommodation on a twin/triple sharing basis on the Resort
- Provide 3 boat dives daily except on arrival and departure days
- Unlimited dives in front of Kapalai Dive Centre
- Fresh Food Cooked by resort’s Chef on buffet style
- Afternoon snacks served after 3rd dive
- Tea/Coffee, Cold Water and Cordial served throughout the day
- Tanks, Weight and Belt are provided
- No extra charge for night dives in front of dive centre for advanced diver or diver with night dive experience
- Limited dive gears are available for rental
- Guests staying in Semporna or Tawau on the last day will only be provided with one (1) dive
- Sipadan permit
- Alcoholic beverage
- Anything not stated